DOT Physical Charlotte NC: $75
Dr. Kevin Lyons is a certified medical examiner in the FMCSA’s National Registry. He performs DOT physical for truck drivers and all CDL drivers and non CDL drivers. Our office is located in North Charlotte off of I-77 near many trucking companies that include Wilson, Holland, YRC, Estes, Knight, AAA Cooper, and Con-Way.
As of May 2014, all CDL drivers must receive a DOT physical from a certified medical doctor (CRME) that is listed on the FMCSA’s website only. A DOT physical exam includes a health history, vision and hearing test, and physical exam. A urine sample will also be taken to test for protein, glucose, specific gravity (urine to water ratio), and whether blood is present. The cost for the DOT physical exam is $75.
Unlike other clinics where you sit and wait hours and hours for your DOT physical exam, our office values your time. That is why we have a no wait policy. You can get back on the road as quickly as possible. We also have late hours for CDL drivers that extend to 7pm!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- CRME Medical Examiner
- $75 DOT physical exam with urinalysis
- Near major highways: off of I-77 in Charlotte near several trucking companies
- Open Late
- No Wait
- Same Day Appointments
- Walk-Ins Welcome
- Group/Company Discounted Rates
To save time, fill out and sign the first page of the DOT medical exam form by clicking on the link below:
DOT PHYSICAL EXAM QUICK TIPS
- In Section 2 of the DOT medical exam form, list all medications you are currently taking. Include the prescribing Doctor’s name, address and date of diagnosis.
- CPAP Users: bring the usage report from the last 30 days
- Concerned about your blood pressure? Drink plenty of water and refrain from using nicotine. Also, avoid caffeine, salt, soda, and energy drinks.
- Bring your eye glasses