Our Charlotte Chiropractor at Beyond Wellness Chiropractic Center, P.C. valus students who decide to pursue higher education for future success. That is why we have launched the Spread the Word on Safety Scholarship opportunity that will be awarded every year. The scholarship will be awarded to one dedicated student, either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or currently enrolled in an undergraduate college degree. At Beyond Wellness Chiropractic Center, P.C., we value the importance of safety, and the effects of auto injuries. That is why we have chosen the essay topics for selection by the candidate, to focus on safety while driving. We find it important to give back in any way we can to support the enrichment of the student’s future.
We would also like to put the scholarship in the control of the qualifying candidates. That is why selection of the winner will be judged not on the subjective opinions of a small panel but on the impact that your message connects with people and enriches their lives. Once the student’s application and essay is submitted, within 24-48 hours, their message will go live and their essay link will arrive by email for them to share socially. Candidates whose essay reaches the highest amount of social shares will be selected as the winner, so start spreading the word on safety as soon as possible. Sponsoring a $1000 scholarship each school year is a great way to pay it forward and help with tuition and school expenses for the eligible student.
January 6th, 2016
January 6th, 2017
- Applicants must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Applicants must submit an official high school or college transcript
- Applicants must be a United States citizen
- Write an informative and creative essay on one of your chosen topics on safety between 300-500 words
- Submit your application and essay on our website and await a post link 24-48 hours after submission
- Spread the word on safety by sharing your essay post link on social media via Google+ and Facebook. The applicant with the most social shares on their essay wins.
- Read the terms and conditions.
How to Apply
To apply for the Spread the Word on Safety Scholarship, please fill out our online application found below: